This site provides you with the information about knee sock, buy cheap brand name men, women knee socks online, mens, womens knee sock shopping tips, new style men's, women's knee sock pictures, price comparasion, buy discount knee socks online, knee sock shopping, buy lowest price new model knee sock online, paypal payment, compare price, purchase brand name this year model knee sock pictures, purchase cheapest factory direct products, warranty period, return policy, free delivery, fast delivery, next day delivery, good quality wholesale knee sock, how to shop knee sock, knee sock photo, knee sock purchase guide online, knee sock purchase advice, how to take care of knee sock, and more.
A sock is a knitted or woven type of hosiery garment for enclosing the human foot. Socks are designed to:
1. ease chafing between the foot and footwear
2. protect footwear by absorbing perspiration and dead skin lost from the foot
3. keep the feet warm
4. provide comfort
5. be fashionable
6. keep the feet clean
How to Make Gloves out of Knee Socks
1. Gather your materials. A knee sock, preferably not worn, and scissors is all you need.
2. Hold a knee sock up like you normally would as if you would prepare to put it on.
3. Cut off the toes of the sock... this is optional. You could cut off just a bit, like half of an inch off the toes of the sock and it will leave a little covering of your fingers. (We'll call this the Finger Area.)
4. Hold up the sock again.
5. Cut a small-medium size circle near the Finger Area. This will be where your thumb goes.
6. Hold up the sock one more time. Cut off a few inches of the part of the sock that goes up to your knee.
7. Slip your arm into the sock, to test it. If it is too long, cut more inches off until desired length is made.
8. Repeat steps 2-5 for the other hand.