This site provides you with the information about ladies underwear, buy cheap brand name ladies underwears online, ladies underwear shopping tips, new style ladies underwear pictures, price comparasion, buy discount ladies underwears online, ladies underwear shopping, buy lowest price new model ladies underwear online, paypal payment, compare price, purchase brand name this year model ladies underwear pictures, purchase cheapest factory direct products, warranty period, return policy, free delivery, fast delivery, next day delivery, good quality wholesale ladies underwear, how to shop ladies underwear, ladies underwear photo, ladies underwear purchase guide online, ladies underwear purchase advice, how to take care of ladies underwear, and more.
How to Buy Women's Underwear
1. Fit, fit and fit. Fit is the most important aspect of underwear. Buy a pair that is too tight and you will squirm in discomfort every moment. Buy a pair that is too loose and you will suffer from ungainly panty-lines and annoying itches! Figure out the best fit for you. It may not be as simple as picking a standard waist size, but the underwear has to fit well at every point of contact with your body.
2. The waistband should lay flat on your stomach and not get folded over or curled. If this happens it means that you need to pick a larger size. The sides should mould themselves to the contours of your thighs and not be loose fitting. Too loose and you will end up pulling at your dress all day!
3. There should be no excess fabric at the sides in the crotch area. The crotch should fit naturally and comfortably and not be pulled in. If this happens you probably need a larger size. See that the seams do not fold in; if this happens it also means that you need a larger size. Sagging fabric at the crotch is an indicator that you need to go for a smaller size.
4. See that the fit at your thighs is also comfortable. Loose fitting panties will sag at the thighs. This will make you fidget all day and you will also have trouble wearing those close fitting dresses. The panty should sit well at your buttocks and ideally there should be no sag. If the legs are too tight you will see lines and grooves on your body. This means that you need to try the next size up.
5. Women's underwear is available in a variety of materials and styles. Select that style which is also practical to use. Cottons are quite cool and will also allow your body to breathe. Silks and satins, though slinkier and more stylish, can become uncomfortable when used in hectic activities like games and sports.