This site provides you with the information about mini skirt, buy cheap brand name mini skirt online, mini skirt design tips, new style mini skirts pictures, price comparasion, buy discount mini skirts online, buy lowest price new model mini skirt online, paypal payment, compare price, purchase brand name this year model mini skirt pictures, purchase cheapest factory direct products, warranty period, return policy, free delivery, fast delivery, next day delivery, how to design, learn to sew mini skirt, how to make mini skirt pattern image, buy mini skirt paper patterns photo, customized mini skirt, good quality wholesale mini skirts, kids mini skirt, cotton mini skirt, silk mini skirt, polyester mini skirt, linen mini skirt, woollen mini skirt fabric, and more.
The miniskirt (often hyphenated as mini-skirt) is a skirt with a hemline well above the knees (generally 20 cm¡ªabout 8 inches¡ªor more above knee level). The mini was the defining fashion symbol of "Swinging London" in the 1960s.
How to Make a Mini Skirt
It is incredibly easy to make a mini skirt of your own. Save money and be creative by sewing one up in no time at home from on old skirt that you don't mind donating to the mini skirt cause!
1. Get an old skirt that still fits. A good choice is a knee length skirt.
2. Find a pair of sharp scissors suited for cutting fabric.
3. Mark where you want to cut with a Sharpie or similar marker. Be modest in the cut - too short is not flattering and you can't return the fabric once cut off. Better too long and hemmed up some than too short.
4. Cut slowly. Cut as carefully as possible to keep the edge even.
5. Tidy the edges with hemming. When you are done, there might be loose strings hanging, depending on the fabric. Cut these off if they occur and hem the edge. Alternately, leave them dangling for a funky look.